Sunday, March 27, 2011

6 weeks...

Savannah is already 6 weeks old today. I took her to the doctor about a week ago and she was 9lbs, 10oz. She also has bad baby acne but we are washing her face with Cetaphil and it is clearing it up. Her belly button had some scar tissue so the dr had to put some stuff on it so it would stop discharging. Other than that she is looking good. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It is so amazing. She is starting to smile like crazy and loves hearing her momma's voice. Her favorite thing to do right now is to sit in her swing and look at herself in the mirror. She will sit there and smile away at herself. It is just the cutest thing ever. She also enjoys her bathtime as long as she doesn't get cold.

6 weeks

Thursday Savannah came down with a little cold. It made me so nervous cause they say if babies run a fever of 100.4 then they will have to go to the hospital. It's my biggest fear right now. I started using the little noses saline drops and sucking her nose right away. Pat went and bought a humidifier too. She is almost back to 100% right now. I am so thankful that it didn't turn into anything else. Hopefully that will be her only sickness for a while.

I hate that I can't update my blog as much anymore. I am hoping the older the baby gets the easier it will be to do things other than take care of her...hehe. Tomorrow I am going to attempt to make Pat a roast. Let's pray that it is edible! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment