Friday, December 17, 2010

31 weeks...

Yesterday was the start of my 31st week. This baby is going to be here in no time! We have yet to completely finish the nursery but hopefully on Sunday we can get it done. Saturday is my 4th and final baby shower and I can't wait to see all of my family and friends!


It's crazy that Christmas is next Saturday! Today I am getting all the boxes that I have to shipped to NY. Hopefully UPS isn't too busy today but I am sure they will be. After UPS, I will be spending my afternoon in the kitchen baking Christmas cookies. I hope I have everything I need!

Here is a picture of our Christmas tree. We weren't even going to put one up but then I just had to. Does anyone else have a special ornament? I do! Since 2004, my mother in law has bought me a crystal ornament, either Swarovski or Mikasa. They are my absolute favorite and I get excited every year to see what it looks like. I've read that people let their kids pick a new ornament every year and I think that is such a good idea. I think we will do that. Next year we'll go all out and decorate like crazy. And of course have a real tree!


8 more days till Christmas so if you haven't finished your shopping, you better get on it! Mine is done and I almost have everything wrapped too! Such a relief. I plan on staying away from the stores and malls this weekend. It's going to be insane. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment