Thursday, December 30, 2010

33 weeks...

I have less than 50 days, hopefully, until I see this sweet baby girl in my growing belly. Yesterday, we had our last ultrasound. The baby is head down, which is great, so lets hope she doesn't flip around. She was lazy and wouldn't wake up for us but she moved a little bit. Hopefully she isn't saving all of her energy for when she comes into this world. She can sleep all that she wants. She is weighing in at 4 lbs 14 ounces. I have a feeling she will come on February 13th. I have no idea why, I just have that date stuck in my head for some odd reason. Here is a picture of her face from yesterday:


Our birthing classes are going great. I am learning so much that I didn't know and am so glad that we are taking them. We have two more left and then we'll be done. It's so crazy how fast everything is coming up!!!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! Pat got me a new camera, my parents got me a Kindle and my mother in law got me my NAP Sleeved blanket I've been wanting and my yearly ornament that is the prettiest by far. I can't wait to hang it on the tree next year. Of course this Christmas has no comparison on what next Christmas is going to be! I can't wait to dress Savannah up with all the cute holiday clothes and get her pictures done. I'm sure it will be here before we know it.

Enjoy the last two days of 2010 and I hope everyone has an awesome time bringing in the new year. Remember, don't drink and drive!!! It's not worth it. We will be going to our neighbors and hanging out. It's nice and close to home and if I get too tired I can leave Pat there and go home and sleep...hehe. Hopefully I can make it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment