Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Houston Baby Shower...

I had four showers and out of all of them, I have pictures from one. lol. My cousin Beth threw the shower for me. It was amazing. She has awesome attention to detail and everything was perfect. It was a great time and I got to see lots of friends that I don't get to see often. It was held at the Johnson Space Center and the room was perfect. The shower was a little over a month ago but I didn't want to post about it until I had pictures to show!

Diaper cake from Beth....so cute!!!

Yummy cake from Jenny's...Vanilla with lemon filling

Table setting

Banner...that Beth made

Me at 31 weeks

My mom and I

Crystal, Joanne, me, Britny, Lisa & Beth

The shower was great and Savannah got lots of awesome stuff. I should have gotten a picture of all the things she got. We had a cart completely full and it wouldn't even all fit in my car. Thanks to everyone that helped and that came out to celebrate Savannah with me! And a special thanks to Beth for making it all possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment