Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where have I been??...

I haven't been getting on the computer much these days. I always think of something to blog about and then never get around to do it. I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month!!! So much has happened since then. We've been to fireworks, parties, the beach, swimming and Austin. It has been busy. Oh and Savannah has been going crazy in her jumperoo. She LOVES that thing. She is starting to notice things, reach for everything, roll over from her back to her belly, eat solid foods, sleep through the night most nights, talk away and giggle. It is so awesome. I am loving every minute of it. And I am thankful to have an amazing husband to bust his butt working so I can stay home and watch Savannah grow. I might not get to for much longer but I couldn't have imagined going back to work after 6 weeks. I love that I've been able to spend all my time with her, play with her, laugh with her, feed her; it's all so awesome.

Today, Savannah is 5 months old!!! I remember my pregnancy going by so fast and it seems like now it's going by even faster. I just want it to slow down a little bit. I know it isn't going to be much longer and I am going to talk about her first steps and her first birthday. I just want to enjoy her being a baby a little longer.

We will be heading to NY in two weeks. We are going to be extremely busy and I might not get to see everyone but I am glad I get to take Savannah to meet some of her aunts, uncles, cousins and friends....and she gets to see all the ones that were able to come down when she was born.


1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! We love her sooo...much. I love the pics! =)

    ReplyDelete