Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween...

Savannah's first Halloween was a hectic one. I thought it would be nice to make Pat, my parents, uncle and grandma dinner. I made beef stroganoff. Everyone said it was good. I didn't eat it obviously so I filled my belly with donuts and chocolate milk. Oh so healthy. While everyone else handed out candy at our house, Pat and I walked Savannah around the block and she got a few pieces of candy. I didn't want to walk that far because she can't eat it and we don't need it. She smiled and waved to everyone she saw. It was cold out so we had to have a sweater on her and she wouldn't wear her hat so I just carried it around with us so everyone knew she was a pirate. We ran out of candy within an hour and a half. There were a lot of kiddos out. I didn't see any awesome costumes though. We usually have a lot more trick or treaters than this year. Once we went inside we ate some Tequila cake that my uncle brought from Aranda's Bakery. It was alright but I don't think anyone enjoyed it as much as the Tres Leches that we usually get. Oh well. It's always good to try something new! Here are the girls in their costumes. Isn't Ally growing up?!!! She walked around with the neighbor boy instead of Savannah...hehe.









No comments:

Post a Comment