Thursday, November 17, 2011

9 months already...

Miss Savannah is already 9 months old!!! People always say they grow to fast and they are right. I love the little person she is becoming. We have a schedule and when we break it Savannah is not too happy. She likes eating, playing, sleeping and her bath time all round the same time every day. She has quite the personality these days and you do not want to cross her or ignore her because she will let it be known to the world. She loves screaming at the top of her lungs. For no reason, that I can figure out anyways. Especially when we are at the store. She just loves it. I think it's hearing her voice different ways. I try to tell her to shhh but she doesn't really listen. She thinks it's funny and I think it's embarrassing. She likes to "talk" to people when we go out to eat. She looks at the table next to her and gets their attention. That is all she needs. She just does her smiling and little chatting. It keeps her entertained at least!

Sunday, Savannah and I took my Grandma up to Austin. We had a good time. The ride up there wasn't that great though. I totally forgot Savannah's bottles and sippy cup on the counter at home and didn't realize it until we were over half way there. There is a Walmart on the way so we stopped there and got what we needed. As we were leaving Walmart I heard a little noise that was annoying me. I pulled over and it was a screw with a washer in my tire. Luckily we made it and I got it fixed the next morning. It was so not my morning! lol. Other than that it was so nice up there. We did a little shopping but other than that we just hung out outside. Plus we ate my Aunt Sheila's yummy food! She makes some amazing black bean soup.

Here are a few pictures of Savannah today. I couldn't pick just one because she is just too darn cute.


So precious
Checking out the grass
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

She thinks she's so funny!
Just chillaxin'

No comments:

Post a Comment