Wednesday, November 10, 2010

26 weeks...

As I'm sitting here eating my brownie with mint chocolate chip ice cream and watching the CMA's, I figured I'd get a head start on my next days post. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE country music. I always have and I'm sure I always will. I've tried not to like it but I always go back to it. There is just something about that southern twang that I just love. hehe. Now to get back on track...

Tomorrow I am officially 26 weeks pregnant. I am finally in double digit countdown mode. It's so exciting and I know the next 99 days will be over in no time. I am still feeling great and have only grown in the belly area which I am so thankful for and hopefully it will stay that way. My only complaint these days is my lower back. I think it's the sitting all day long that is getting to me. I can take Tylenol but I've never been big on taking pain meds and with being prego I'm even worse. So I guess I'll just suck it up and try to forget about it. It's only a few more months and it is going to be so worth it in the end!!!

Since I'm already in my pj's, I guess I will take a belly picture tomorrow at work and post it. Plus I've been busy tonight so I am going to sit back, relax and watch the rest of the CMA's. Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a chiropractor could help? There's nothing like getting your back cracked! Ahh... I wish I had the money to go to one. Seriously, Heather, there's no reason for you to suffer or be in pain. Just take one Tylenol and see if it helps. Love you and I'm always praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete