Friday, February 11, 2011

6 days...

Miss Savannah is due in just 6 days. I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was elevated. It's the first time since I've been pregnant that this has happened. So now that means starting tonight I have to pee in a bottle for the next 24 hours and then Sunday morning Pat and I will be heading to the hospital to make sure there isn't protein in my urine. They will also do some blood work and take my blood pressure again. If my doctor doesn't like what he sees, then I'll be induced that day. It's crazy to think that the time has come for all of this. Either way, the baby will be here soon! Tomorrow we'll put our packed hospital bag in the car and install the car seat. We have to bring everything on Sunday just in case he wants to admit me. I told the doctor I have been wanting to have the baby on Valentine's Day and he just laughed and said it might be happening.

This will probably be my last belly picture. I'm so ready for her to get here!!!




My best friend's mom made Savannah the most adorable quilt in the world. I just love it so much!!! It is so perfect. It came in the mail on Wednesday and brightened my day. Sarah also sent me some sponge candy bars, chocolate covered popcorn and some anise from Oliver's. She sent a cute little dress for the baby too!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I'll try to post on Sunday and let everyone know what the doc says.

No comments:

Post a Comment