Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter...

Since I don't usually blog on weekends I thought I would post this picture today. Savannah is just too cute! She is going to hate my camera by her first birthday. But it takes amazing pictures! I just need to learn how to use it a little better. I'm sure it will take some time but hopefully I'll be able to capture some amazing shots of her growing. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and has an awesome Easter. I'll have to post pictures of Savannah and her Easter basket on Monday.


Remember, Easter isn't all about the chocolate, eggs and the Easter Bunny.

"And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. For He departed, and behold, He is here." – St. Augustine

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Easter babygirl! Grandma loves you... You are so precious! Give mommy a hug for me! Love you guys! =)

    ReplyDelete