Monday, April 11, 2011

Two months...


Savannah turned two months old yesterday. She is growing like a little weed. She has discovered her hands and has been putting them in her mouth lots these days. I also think she has a little bit of colic. She cries and I can not soothe her. It's frustrating not knowing what is wrong with your baby. Everyone says just let her cry it out but it's harder when it's your own. I am hoping she gets better soon. I just keep telling myself that it's only temporary and she'll be all smiles soon...or so I hope. Doesn't she look so happy in that picture? I just love that baby!!! hehe. I love her with all my heart no matter what but when she smiles she just melts my heart.

Tummy time is going great. She is actually putting pressure on her elbows already. She loves her activity mat too. The mirror is her favorite part of course. She'll look at herself and just starts giggling and smiling away. It is so cute. She goes to the doctor on Wednesday and I can't wait to find out how much she weighs. She no longer fits into her newborn clothes. I hope she can wear her 0-3 month clothes for a bit because she has some cute stuff she has yet to wear.

1 comment:

  1. I have a whole box full of clothes to give to you. 0-3 months and 3-6 months. Can't wait to pass them on!

    ReplyDelete