Sunday, May 8, 2011

My First Mother's Day!....

Today was an amazing day. We cooked out at my parents house and hung out for the day. We had steaks (I had a Tofurkey Kielbasia sausage), potatoes, and fresh corn on the cob. It was all cooked on the grill and it was delicious. For dessert, I cut a banana in half and added marshmallows and chocolate bar and wrapped it in tinfoil and put it on the grill. It was soooo yummy. The banana was all mushy and the marshmallows and chocolate melted. After we ate, we all played some air hockey. When we got home Savannah and I took a nice walk around the neighborhood. I am trying to get her used to her Beco carrier so once we go to NY I can use it at the airport. She likes it sometimes and then others she screams her little head off.


I got an awesome Vera Bradley hipster and wallet from Patrick and Savannah. I also got a stepping stone from my parents with Savannah's feet prints in them. It is so special. Ally got me a card with coupons for a free car wash from her and a free meal. Lol. She's too sweet.


Today couldn't have been any better. Savannah has added so much joy into my life and I am so happy to be a Momma. She has changed both Pat and I so much and I can't wait to watch her grow. She is changing more and more every day. I can't wait for her first time to roll over, walk, word and the list goes on. I just love her to pieces.

I hope you all had an amazing weekend I know I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment