Sunday, September 18, 2011

Here comes trouble...

Miss Savannah is now crawling. She isn't fully there but every day she becomes faster so she'll be there soon enough. It takes her a little bit to get going but if she wants something, she gets to it. I can no longer keep her on a blanket and know she's going to stay there. She is everywhere BUT the blanket. This makes it very hard to do anything. She likes to touch buttons on the DVD player, play with the dogs food, their water or on their bed. She likes to "play" fetch with Benji. Meaning I throw the ball and if I'm not paying attention, he gives it to Savannah and she puts it in her mouth. Shopping is getting harder too. She likes to grab whatever grabs her attention. She does sit in a cart now which makes is a little easier. She loves it, too. She looks like such a big girl when we are at the grocery store. We've been working on our English, Spanish and sign language. I am trying to teach her the word no but she thinks this is a funny word and laughs at me when I say it. Any suggestions with that one? She can stand up when she has something in front of her to hold on to, as well.


As for me, I have been super busy lately. I am trying to get our guest room/office all set up so I have somewhere to file all of our papers. I am trying to become more organized. I am trying to get the house clean. I am trying to be a better wife and have dinner on the table for my husband when he gets home from work. The problem with that is I have no idea how to cook! lol. One day I will get there. I am trying to eat healthier. One day, I will be doing all of these things. I just have to remember that it doesn't have to happen overnight.

As fall is coming upon us (we will be getting into high 80's next week, close enough) I have been thinking about what I am thankful for. I have so many new things in my life and I am grateful for all of them. I am thankful for God giving Pat and I an amazing blessing. Savannah has changed me so much. She is my world. I am also thankful for all the amazing people I have met these past few months. They will be life long friends. I am also thankful that I joined Tupperware. I have been able to help us out financially, get out of the house and have me time, enjoy great company, and have fun doing it.

I have a feeling that Tupperware will open many doors for me. I will soon becoming a manager and I can only go up from there. My director is so awesome and I just love her. Our team, the BeeWares, and her daughters team, Blessed, are all fantastic and I can't wait to see where we all go from here!

Have a great week! And thanks for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment