Monday, February 6, 2012

So much to do...

We leave for Florida Wednesday and Pat and I still have so much to do!!! He's busy at work and his side business and I have Tupperware things going on, cleaning and packing. Plus I have to get all the stuff we need for the trip to Florida and for the cruise. I'm kind of freaking out. I wanted to have everything done by tomorrow night and I do not see this happening anymore. I have absolutely no idea what the heck you need for a cruise but I don't want to overpack with 4 people staying in a 154sq ft room for 7 days. I think I'll calm down once we all get on the ship but right now I'm kind of freaking out. Yet I'm sitting on the couch snuggling with Savannah. I'm about to put her down but she's so comfy. I best get moving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment