Saturday, June 9, 2012

You know you're a parent when...

It's 10pm on a Saturday night and you're at home cuddled up in a blanket watching a movie. That's how most of my nights are anymore. I wouldn't trade it for the world but sometimes I think back to hanging out with friends all hours of the night having one too many beers and going to Waffle House at 2 in the morning.

Pat, Savannah and I went to a pool party today. It was a lot of fun. Savannah was very well behaved. We were in the pool for about 4 hours and she was loving it. I have no idea how we were in there for that long! The time kind of passed us by. It sucks because most people we hang out with don't have kids. And the ones that do live so stinking far away! I swear we always find friends at least an hour away. Luckily my child loves basically anyone that pays attention to her! Or feeds her any kind of junk food. She remembers them. It's kind of Funny. I am rambling and going nowhere right now! Well I guess I'm trying to say is that the pool was great on a nice, sunny day, the food was delicious right off the grill, and Pat and I make a pretty awesome child! :-)

Oh and I am looking for a swimsuit that floats for the kiddo. Anyone know where I can pick one up? Savannah thinks she can swim at times and likes to let go when I'm holding her. I need to get one soon. She doesn't get it after we went to the beach and she was able to go in by herself! She's little miss independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment