Monday, June 13, 2011

4 months...

So I am getting pretty bad about blogging and I hate it. I wish I had the words to fill a post every day. Most days I don't even get on the computer. I try to get better. Maybe some day I will be. Now that I've been getting Savannah to sleep around 8 maybe I can start posting more. Now enough ranting about that...lol

My once newborn baby is no longer little. She is getting so big. I swear she grows like a weed. She can now touch the floor in her jumper. I had a book underneath her feet and I kept switching it out to a thinner book. My parents came over for dinner today and my step dad said he bet she didn't need the book anymore. We took it out and there her feet hit the ground. It kind of makes me sad. I was snuggling her to sleep tonight and realized how long she's getting.

She's been chewing on everything. Her toys are now getting lots of use. Her favorite has to be her Sophie the Giraffe. We take it everywhere. It's like a paci to her. She just chews away on that thing. I read that most parents love that toy but I didn't think it was going to be this great. She goes to her 4 month check up tomorrow so I'll know her stats then. She has to get more shots and I am so not looking forward to that.

I've had to put away Savannah's 0-3 month clothes. And soon I will need to put away her swing and chair. I have a feeling the swing will be hard to part with. She loves it. When she gets cranky we'll put her in there and she'll usually drift away to sleepy land. She has an outside swing at my parents and likes to fall asleep in it as well when we swing her. It's too cute.

I need to do some blog updates on everything that has been going on. Hopefully in the next few days I'll post some pictures so be on the lookout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment