Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fun day at Kemah...

On Sunday, Savannah and I went to Kemah with my Aunt Sheila, Veronica, Beth, Mia, Emma and Ally. It was a good day other than it got a little warm and we were running from shaded spot to shaded spot. They don't have a lot of shade there. Plus I was nervous putting sunblock on the baby since I never asked her dr if it was okay (I finally asked and she said yes, yes, yes so I guess I don't have to worry about it anymore). Savannah rode in the double stroller with Emma and she loved it. She was talking away and playing with her toy. Emma kept trying to touch her. It was super cute. We ate at Brick Oven Pizza and it was yummy. As we were leaving, Beth's car wouldn't start and can you believe we couldn't find jumper cables. Her battery was dead and it is weird that it happened to her because my battery just went out two weeks ago. Luckily they don't live too far away and her husband came to the rescue.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment