Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

We had a great day today. My parents kept Savannah last night so Pat and I went to the sprint car races and we ran into some friends. We just hung out and had a really good time. Then we got up and picked up some steaks and went to my parents. We had steaks (I had a Tofurkey Kielbasa), red potatoes, squash and corn. It was all so good. I had a couple Shiner Blondes too. I have to say that may be one of my top beer choices now. I think I still like my Corona better though. lol. When we got home we fed the baby some cereal. Which by the way she loves. She was eating away at it. We stopped feeding her because we didn't know if it was okay. lol. The doctor said it usually takes them a while to get a hang of things but this girl eats it right up. I'm sure it's fine but I don't want to give her too much. Savannah then got a bath and went to bed. It was a really nice and relaxing day. I even got some sun.


She's already a daddy's girl. She'll just sit and watch him play his game. She likes all the action on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment