Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nothing really new...

I feel about the same as last week. Still tired at times but I can do things so I am not complaining. The baby is the size of a navel orange this week. It's crazy how fast the blob is growing...maybe I should choose a new nickname soon. :) I have been eating fresh pineapple like crazy....I decided a couple days ago I need to stay away from it for a bit because it started to upset my stomach...oops! I am also into Kettle Corn...yum.

I am having difficulties wearing my pants these days. They just don't seem to wanna buckle up! lol. So sooner than later I have to actually purchase some maternity clothes. Pat and I went into Motherhood yesterday and I felt so weird looking at things. We walked out and didn't buy anything. Maybe I will do my shopping online...hehe. I still have one pair of jeans, a pair of shorts and a pair of capris that fit me. I'll be good for a bit...or maybe next week. I can always wear my comfy yoga pants for a few weeks!

It's so crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone by already. And I know with the holidays fastly approaching, it will be January in no time. I am looking forward to the end result so I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment