Monday, August 9, 2010

Ultrasound at 12 weeks

We went and had the N/T scan done last Friday and got some awesome pictures of the baby sucking its thumb! It was so adorable. I just can't wait until we can find out the sex so I can go out and buy some cute things. I was 12 weeks, 1 day at the scan and everything looked good.


I have also been feeling way better. I have had all day sickness since about 5 weeks. I am still not 100% but I am hoping within the next few weeks I can actually start eating more. I've lost about 6 lbs in my first trimester. I have had no cravings as of yet. Well actually I have had one. I've been wanting a steak! Which is weird cause anyone that knows me can tell you that I haven't ate meat in about 12 years. It is finally starting to go away so hopefully I don't get any more of these crazy cravings!

My next dr appt is August 20th and hopefully I can set up my ultrasound to find out the sex then. The ultrasound tech said anywhere between 18-20 weeks so I am praying I can go on September 17th since I have a dr appt that day anyways.





2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep doing this! I love a pregnancy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome pic! Love you guys...I just happen to know of someone with an awesome discount at a store that sells really cute baby clothes, so when you find out the sex...let me know and I will tell them. :)

    ReplyDelete